We bring a wealth of benefits to all of our clients and we are here to make everything simple for our patients. The process involved in attaining Medicaid is often overwhelming, as many steps are taken prior to receiving home care services. Our goal is to steadily guide our patients along the way until they successfully acquire Medicaid coverage and home care services.
WHO WE ARE:
- Experienced and supportive caregivers you can trust to help you feel better in the comfort of your own home.
- We maintain a diverse multilingual administrative and home health care staff
- We adhere to the strictest regulatory compliance requirements to build trust with our clients.
- Today’s Homecare staff are certified by New York City HRA and therefore qualified to help its clients to apply for Medicaid
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS:
- Medicaid Application Guidance: Today’s Homecare is certified by New York City HRA, in collaboration with Expert Medicaid Consultants, we will assist our clients with the application and enrollment process for Medicaid and if necessary set up a Pooled Income Trust to protect excess income that could otherwise disqualify patients from Medicaid and Long-Term Service
- Our specialists are ready to answer your questions and will provide detailed consultations for our patients, available 7 days per week 24 hours a day to ensure complete satisfaction through the enrollment process. Our mission is to help individuals and their loved ones live happy, comfortable, and fulfilling lives
- In addition to the homecare services we provide, our clients will have access to Adult Daycare Center, where they can enjoy delicious food, various entertainment, diversional, recreational, and fitness activities.
What Makes TODAY’S HOMECARE Expert Medicaid Consultants different from other Companies is:
- OUR SPECIALISTS ARE AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS
- WE GUIDE OUR CLIENTS THROUGH THE RIGOROUS MEDICAID/INSURANCE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- AT-HOME CONSULTATIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS
- WE ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS PER WEEK / 24 HOURS A DAY TO ENSURE COMPLETE SATISFACTION THROUGH THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Pick up the phone and call Today’s Homecare, Inc., for a consultation and service-related inquiries.
Call: 718.650.3558 | Visit: www.TodaysHC.com | E-mail: info@TodaysHC.com
Brooklyn: 2575 East 14th Street, C1 Brooklyn, NY 11235
Queens: 68-60 Austin Street, Room 302C, Forest Hills, NY 11375