If you or your love ones are looking for the best services at home, then you have come to the right place. At Today’s Homecare, we truly care about our patients. Our purpose is to assist people in the creation of comfortable living environments, and our care is thereby personalized to each individual’s needs allowing maximum comfort at home. Whatever the situation – whether you need assistance due to age, illness, disabilities, or recoveries – our highly professional staff will help you thrive with trustworthy and patient-oriented service.
Why Choose Today’s Homecare, Inc., as your Caregiver Services at Home?
We bring a wealth of benefits to all of our clients and we are here to make everything simple for our patients. The process involved in attaining Medicaid is often overwhelming, as many steps are taken prior to receiving home care services. Our goal is to steadily guide our patients along the way until they successfully acquire Medicaid coverage and home care services.
- We provide the most compassionate, thoughtful, and experienced caregivers
- As a reputable home health care service in New York, we have professionals who speak your language and understand your cultural needs
- We lead with an honest, confident, transparent, and confidential approach to everything we do
- Providing home health care services in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, New York, Nassau, and Richmond counties, we also provide FREE professional consultations and continuous follow-ups to ensure quality of services
Certified Personal Care, Home Health Aides
We understand that one approach does not fit all. Our Certified Home Health Aides can assist with a broad range of daily services including anything from meal preparation, hygiene, cleaning, to a safe living environment. We will take the time to get to know you and your needs to develop an individualized care plan that fits your specific needs.
Who we are:
- Experienced and supportive caregivers you can trust to help you feel better in the comfort of your own home
- We maintain a diverse multilingual and multicultural home health care personnel who lead with diligence and kindness regardless of your race, creed, religion, disability, or national origin
- We adhere to the strictest regulatory compliance requirements to assure confidentiality and build trust with our clients
What we do for our clients:
- Medicaid Application Guidance: Today’s Homecare is certified by New York City HRA, in collaboration with Expert Medicaid Consultants, we will assist our clients with the application and enrollment process for Medicaid and if necessary set up a Pooled Income Trust to protect excess income that could otherwise disqualify patients from Medicaid and Long-Term Service
- Our specialists are ready to answer your questions and will provide detailed consultations for our patients, available 7 days per week 24 hours a day to ensure complete satisfaction through the enrollment process. Our mission is to help individuals and their loved ones live happy, comfortable, and fulfilling lives
- In addition to the homecare services we provide, our clients will have access to Adult Daycare Center, where they can enjoy delicious food, various entertainment, diversional, recreational, and fitness activities
From personal care services to disability support and other care services, we offer a wide variety of services that can be tailored to match your family’s unique preferences, circumstances, and care requirements. While the services that we provide for each person and family might differ, the goal remains the same: To enhance the quality of life of every person that we serve.
We specialize in:
Certified Home Health Aides
Certified Personal Care Aides
Services for Medicaid and Medicare Clients
We are certified by the New York City HRA to ensure top-quality service when it comes to helping people apply for Medicaid and Medicare and ensuring them or their representatives to get the proper services that they are entitled to.
Many steps are taken prior to your receiving home health care services. This can be a complicated process, but we are happy to guide our clients along the way until they successfully acquire the Medicaid and home health care services that they need.
Who we are:
- Experienced and supportive caregivers you can trust to help you feel better in the comfort of your own home.
- We maintain a diverse multilingual administrative and home health care staff
- We adhere to the strictest regulatory compliance requirements to build trust with our clients.
- Today’s Homecare staff are certified by New York City HRA and therefore qualified to help its clients to apply for Medicaid
What we do for our clients:
- Medicaid Application Guidance: Our professionals work with Expert Medicaid Consultants to guide our clients through the Medicaid application and enrollment process
- Medicaid Eligibility: Today’s Homecare, in collaboration with Expert Medicaid Consultants, will help our clients become eligible for Medicaid by setting up a Pooled Income Trust to protect excess income that could otherwise disqualify patients from Medicaid or Long-Term Service.
- Adult Daycare services: In addition to the homecare services we provide, our clients also have access to Adult Daycare Center, where they can enjoy delicious food and various entertainment, recreational and fitness activities.
What makes today’s homecare expert Medicaid consultants different from other companies is:
- Our specialists are available to answer any questions.
- We guide our clients through the rigorous Medicaid/insurance enrollment process.
- At-home consultations for our clients.
- We are available 7 days per week/24 hours a day to ensure complete satisfaction through the enrollment process.
Physical Disability Support
Care for the Patients
Intake Process Made Easy
Many steps are taken prior to you receiving home health care services. This can be a complicated process, but we are happy to guide you along the way until you successfully acquire home health care services.
- All of our eligibility consultations are FREE.
- Our specialists are available to answer any of your questions regarding Managed Long-Term Care.
- We guide our clients through the rigorous Medicaid/Insurance enrollment process.
- At-home consultations for our prospective clients of the Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program.
- We are available 7 days per week / 24 hours a day to ensure your complete satisfaction through the enrollment process.
It’s never been easier to arrange personalized professional care services. Pick up the phone and call Today’s Homecare, Inc., for a consultation and service-related inquiries
For an evaluation of your home health care needs, you may Set an Appointment now.