If your family recognizes the benefits of aging, healing, and recovering in place as we do, then you have come to the right place. Today’s Homecare, Inc. provides reliable and personalized home health care services to help seniors, persons with disabilities, and other individuals remain safe and independent wherever they call home.
Why Choose Today’s Homecare, Inc.
We bring numerous benefits to all of our clients. Here are some of the top reasons why you should choose us as your home health care partner:
- Kind, compassionate, and experienced caregivers
- Professionals who speak your language and understand your cultural needs
- Individualized health care plans to fit your specific needs
- Continuous follow-ups to ensure quality service
- Honest and transparent approach to everything we do
- FREE professional consultations to our clients every step of the way
From personal care services to disability support and other care services, we offer a wide variety of services that can be tailored to match your family’s unique preferences, circumstances, and care requirements. While the services that we provide for each person and family might differ, the goal remains the same: To enhance the quality of life of every person that we serve.
We specialize in:
Certified Home Health Aides
Certified Personal Care Aides
Services for Medicaid and Medicare Clients
We are certified by the New York City HRA to ensure top-quality service when it comes to helping people apply for Medicaid and Medicare and ensuring them or their representatives to get the proper services that they are entitled to.
Many steps are taken prior to you receiving home health care services. This can be a complicated process, but we are happy to guide our clients along the way until they successfully acquire the Medicaid and home health care services that they need.
What makes today’s homecare expert Medicaid consultants different from other companies is:
- Our specialists are available to answer any questions.
- We guide our clients through the rigorous Medicaid/insurance enrollment process.
- We always have a notary on the premise.
- At-home consultations for our clients.
- We are available 7 days per week/24 hours a day to ensure complete satisfaction through the enrollment process
Physical Disability Support
Care for the Patients
Intake Process Made Easy
Many steps are taken prior to you receiving home health care services. This can be a complicated process, but we are happy to guide you along the way until you successfully acquire home health care services.
- All of our eligibility consultations are FREE.
- Our specialists are available to answer any of your questions regarding Managed Long-Term Care.
- We guide our clients through the rigorous Medicaid/Insurance enrollment process.
- At-home consultations for our prospective clients of the Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program.
- We are available 7 days per week / 24 hours a day to ensure your complete satisfaction through the enrollment process.
It’s never been easier to arrange a personalized, professional care plan. Pick up the phone and call us at 718-650-3558, Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM for service arrangements and service-related inquiries.
For an evaluation of your home health care needs, you may Set an Appointment now.